Re: GSBN: Is it time?

I think it's great!  Would be happy to be the
"someone to be the official contact address/phone etc, to collect the
dues, keep the records, etc.".  I would work out a service fee with
you/the members - whatever you think!  We need it and I have been trying
to get it to happen since I bought OOBBM.  Let's do it!
*************************
Joelee Joyce
DAWN / Out On Bale By Mail
1039 E. Linden St., Tucson, AZ 85719
Tel: 520 624 1673   FAX: 520 882 8676
e-mail: dawnaz@...
web site: http://SustainableSources.com/dawn
Developing Alliances with Nature - Sustainable Living for a Better World

--
"The real miracle is not to walk either on water or in thin air but to
walk on earth."