Re: GSBN: Is it time?

Kol haK'vod, Bill!

Great idea, but how do us ex-patriots and non-Americans gain from things
like better insurance rates and mortgage accessibility etc..?  Could
some of the fund be directed toward international efforts like getting
Harald Wedig to Turkey (or bringing Demet Irkli to New Mexico?)  I am
trying to round up money for that effort and am a bit stuck as I have no
non-profit to funnel the money through.  Does anyone have a npo bank
account we can use?

Sarah
Tsfat, Israel

billc@...: