Re: GSBN: Is it time?

We are quite proud of the fact that CASBA has its fair share of
owner/builders as members who participate quite actively in CASBA.

To for yet another "group" seems to be energy draining and somewhat counter
productive to me - I would propose energizing existing organizations/groups
and when full power is reached, THEN consider ancillary wings of activity.

As an owner/builder and CASBA member I have enough involvement and
contributory expense(time and money) already and would be hard pressed to
meaningfully contribute to yet another arm of SB.

Maurice Bennett