GSBN: GSBN: homeowners voice

Hello!

How to encourage homeowners strengthening the sb-revival.

Some seem to find themselves represented in existing orgs and others not.
They might just not realize opportunities of being active in many ways
within existing organisations.

I understand there might be a need for a focus.

A special homeowners page/column in TLS and internet could voice the
connectedness in the revival, inviting for tours, meetings, actions, funding
support...

That connectedness might be the keyword in this discussion as homeowners
choose for straw-bale buildings at one point. And later some of them might
feel some distance to the transforming construction/development crews.

Bill, can you share more of your awareness of a not yet recognized group of
"unheard homeowners"?

Best wishes from the low countries, Martin

PS: Just planning a straw-bale building 4.5 m below sea level - in the
polder - more about it when we've got green light -. ... Enlightment flash:
I didn't imagine this plan yet as an embryo of a special under sea-level
homeowner group)!