GSBN: Engineering Data for obtaining building permits

From: "jackie" jackie_gfeller@...
Subject: Engineering Data for obtaining building permits

	We are seeking information that will enable us to fight for the right to
construct a straw bale structure to house our Natural History Museum. We
are interested in engineering data, and experiences  with structures over
5,000 square feet. We are a small museum of over 400 taxidermy specimen of
Nebraska Wildlife, that has outgrown its present location. We would like to
have a building to house our collection that is environmentally friendly,
easy to maintain, economical, and will demonstrate Nebraska type
construction methods. Can you assist us in our search for information?
Jackie Gfeller Assistant Curator River Country Nature Center 110 N. 6th
Street Nebraska City, NE 68410 402-873-3411