GSBN: Building with Sprit (NBC-East 2000)

APOLGIES FOR MULTIBLE MESSAGES OR CROSS POSTINGS (I am working on it)

Hello,

    Peace and Blessing in the new  year.  Below is an announcement regarding
"Building with Sprit" (NBC -East 2000) we hope you will consider joining us.
More details to follow.   Please let us know of your interest so we can gauge
the size and scope of the event. Thanks, look forward to seeing you all again.

Best wishes,
Darren

"Building with Sprit"

June 3-10, 2000 -- PeaceWeaver Retreat Center - Bath, New York

    Join us for a week long exploration of natural building techniques
including: straw-bale, cob, cordwood, light-clay, bamboo as well as workshops
on energy efficiency, alternative energy production and appropriate
technologies.  Learning sessions focusing on housing issues: human rights,
diversity, affordability, sustainability and rebuilding after war and
environmental disaster. All this and more to take place at the beautiful and
inspiring 265 acre PeaceWeaver Retreat Center.   Meditation, yoga, talking
stick circles, sweat lodges, hiking, swimming, body work and natural foods
will be offered.

Hosted by the PeaceWeavers, Green logic Design and the Natural Building
Colloquium - East 2000.

    For registration information call The PeaceWeaver Center 607- 776- 4060
or email pw@...

    For program information call Darren Port at Green Logic Design/NBC-East
212-769-6387 or email ketsie@....

    Presenters and project leaders are now being sought, if you would like to
present a workshop or  lead a building project please call Darren at
212-769-6387 ketsie@...ketsie2000@...

Other Y2K Natural Building Colloquiums (NBC), events and gatherings include:

NBC-West, April 28 - May3, Camp Latgawa, Ashland OR.
For more info call 541-826-9699

Build Here Now, June 25-July2, Lama Foundation, Taos, NM.
For more info call 505-895-5652 thelaststraw@...

NBC-South West, Nov 2000, Black Range Lodge, Kingston, NM
For more info call 505-895-5652

2nd Nebraska Straw-bale Conference, Sept 29-30, 4H Camp, Halsey, Nebraska
For more information call 402-483-5153 jc10508@...