* * * * *

From: "Scott Edwards" sedwards@...

Good afternoon:

I am writing to enquire if you can recommend (an) instructor(s) in straw
bale construction.  I would like to set up a workshop in Winnipeg Manitoba
(Canada) to instruct 20 (or so) military engineers in the various
techniques involved with an eye to constructing a 1400 sq foot water
quality laboratory in July/August 2000.  It is hoped that this building
will serve as a model for other Canadian Forces buildings in Canada and
during peacekeeping operations.

Any suggestions/direction you may have would be appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance.

S. Edwards