Re: GSBN: Want to be on the TLS Advisory Board?

Mark,

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Piepkorn duckchow@...
To: GSBN@...GSBN@...
Date: Saturday, February 26, 2000 10:12 PM
Subject: GSBN: Want to be on the TLS Advisory Board?

>everybody we'd like to have on the board is already here. So what we'd like
>to do is utilize the GSBN list by posting edited stories (just the text,
>not photos) that are under consideration for the journal. Anybody who
>chooses to can read them, comment on them, point out and correct
>inaccuracies, propose counterpoint stories, bring up auxiliary information,
>tell us that it's not a good story to run, etc.

Good idea

I would like to add that instead of GSBN the postings start with TLS to be
able to filter the postings.

But I do appreciate the low intensity of the GSBN list it means that when
something is posted it is of value or importance to the whole network and I
would hate to see such postings drowned in randome noise.

Rene Dalmeijer