Re: GSBN: Want to be on the TLS Advisory Board?

Excellent idea, and I think it is actually right along lines of the
original purpose of the list- to foster communication between various SB
groups, with the intention of furthering the understanding and development
of the various uses of straw in construction.

I think that having the articles "proofed" by a number of different expert
eyes will not only improve TLS, but also help to foster more inter-group
communication on this list.  And, as is the case with many list
discussions, we'll probably find the conversations branching off into other
related and not-so related topics and points of view.  In other words,
we'll be fulfilling the purpose of the list.

won't be able to automate that without creating a separate list.  The
"GSBN:" is automatically appended to the subject line by the list robot.
If the original poster begins their subject line with TLS and everyone who
responds leaves it intact, then you should be able to filter for it.
(It'll come through as "GSBN:TLS").

BC

Bill Christensen
billc@...