Re: GSBN: Want to be on the TLS Advisory Board?

Mark

I think your proposal for the GSBN-TLS advisory board is a fine idea, in
that it will enable us to both know and comment on the most current info,
happenings, projects, research results, ideas, etc.  At the same time it
provides TLS with a convenient vehicle for advice, feedback, and guidance
from a great and diverse group of people who are, as you point out, many
of the same people who you want on your advisory board anyway. You've got
my vote for it.

As for the GSBN vs (or and) TLS question, it matters not to me. I do the
sorting manually anyway rather than filtering it first. I do like the
idea of identifying in the subject whether it's a general or TLS related
post, but whether it is automatically done or we do it ourselves isn't
important to me.

David

David Eisenberg
Director