Re: GSBN: Want to be on the TLS Advisory Board?

In a message dated 2/26/00 2:11:00 PM, duckchow@...:

> . . . So what we'd like
>to do is utilize the GSBN list by posting edited stories (just the text,
>not photos) that are under consideration for the journal. Anybody who
>chooses to can read them, comment on them, point out and correct
>inaccuracies, propose counterpoint stories, bring up auxiliary information,
>tell us that it's not a good story to run, etc.

Mark, that is simply a great idea.  In particular, I would echo Bill
Christensen's comments - it will improve TLS (hopefully), and get us all
chatting with each other about the hot issues we're each dealing with.

Thanks,

Bruce King
209 Caledonia St.
Sausalito, CA 94965