Date: 15 Nov 2000 07:36:11 U
From: "Martin Oehlmann" martin.oehlmann@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:RETScreen v.2000 Renewable Energy Project Analysis Sotware

Thanks Tom, excellent calculations. Who could share additonally transmission
calculations which would be useful for an energy-check-up of sb-houses.

The Dutch Ministry for Housing strives for an energy reduction with a factor
20 in 50 years, to be able to turn down the greenhouse effect and CO2 issue.

Jan Steenks and myself presently working on a model project which relates to
this aim (and more fun aspects), as presently the ministry unfortunately
gets stuck with an actual reduction of 1.5

Best wishes from a struggling The Hague, Martin