Re: GSBN: Welcome Frank Thomas

G 'day GSBN Members

Learnt a lot about the GSBN even it's official name.

Anyhow welcome aboard Frank good to have a fellow Aussie on the GSBN.  The straw bale movement in Australia need professional builders like Frank to
become more involved.  Frank from all accounts has done an excellent job on the Galston straw bale complex of buildings.

I have been told that the rendering was outstanding and I hope that Frank can share his secrets with all of us, not on this list, but on the Crest
list.  As this list is more for the promotion of good practice and I hope dissemination of any research into straw bale building technology.

So welcome aboard Frank and if you need help in subscribing to the Crest list server for straw bale please let me know and I will send you the URL.

The Straw Wolf
http://strawbale.archinet.com.au
61 2 6927 6027
Jack's Flat