RE: GSBN:carbon sequestering

I would assume, as a first pass, that straw sequesters as much CO2 per unit
weight as does wood.  They are very similar in so many respects.  It is also
important to consider how much embodied energy straw has, BTW.

John Straube
Civil Engineering Dept and School of Architecture
University of Waterloo