RE: GSBN:Straube Plaster Report

I would ask Don Fugler if it is OK to distribute this report widely.  He
would likely prefer to have you download it from a CMHC website, thereby
quantifying and tracking the interest in SB (and supporting future work).
Don? What do you think?

John Straube
Civil Engineering Dept and School of Architecture
University of Waterloo