GSBN:discovery of strawbale homes & compression tests at UWS Hawkesbury

Hi Athena & Bill,
thanks for showing so much interest in Australian bale building. I have
asked for some writing & photos of the bale homes and will get back to you
as soon as I receive the material. Cheers, Frank Thomas

Hello John Glassford,
Mike Fain from UWS Hawkesbury has contacted me as well about the compression
tests and surely I am interested to be involved. Also, I guess because I am
next door to the university it would be easy and quite convenient for me to
help Mike with the tests. I just have to see what happens next year and hope
that I will find the time to be as involved as I like to be when he is ready
to start. Greetings, Frank