GSBN:Lars Kellers plans for 2001

Hello Everybody.
I forgot this one:

5)
In relation to the Danish Inspirational Manual I have had someone develop an internet-based questionnaire, which is automatically linked up with an internet-accessible database.

Come time I'll translate the questions and get it through to our test-site, so you can start test it.

At the gathering in Redfield I said this would be done by November. I was too optimistic about that. Sorry.

(Who should I contact regarding hooking it up ? Simon / Herbert / ?)

Lars Keller
Bl?bjergvej 2
7280 Sdr. Felding
Denmark