GSBN:Skinny Canadian Kid

	Don't we have Chris Magwood in here yet? If not, I think we probably
ought. Or maybe he did get enrolled but there just haven't been any posts.
Besides the stuff he mentions below, he's co-author of that fat book Straw
Bale Building: How To Plan, Design, And Build With Straw and has about a
thousand articles in the current issue of TLS. (Well, not really a
thousand...)

>From: Chris Magwood cmagwood@...
>Subject: subscribe
>
>Hello GSBN,
>
>I'm wondering if there's room on your list for one skinny Canadian kid? I
>don't take up much space, and I'm guest editing an upcoming TLS issue, and
>thought it would be helpful to know what's going on behind the scenes on
>GSBN.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Chris Magwood
>

>******
>
>Chris Magwood / Camel's Back Straw Bale Construction
>613-473-1718
>www.mwsolutions.com/straw

*

Shop online without a credit card