Re: GSBN:Skinny Canadian Kid

Mark P.  wrote:
        Don't we have Chris Magwood in here yet? If not, I think we probably
ought. ........Besides the stuff he mentions below, he's co-author of that fat book Straw
Bale Building: How To Plan, Design, And Build With Straw and has about a
thousand articles in the current issue of TLS. (Well, not really a
thousand...)

Like Mark, somehow I thought that Chris Magwood was already on the GSBN.... he should definitely be added, and I have no doubt will be a great asset! Bill, thanks for taking care of this!
Catherine

*