GSBN:GSBN archives now available

Hi folks!

For those of you who are new to GSBN (and those of you whose memories are fading ;-), I just put the archives of GSBN discussions online. They're organized by year and month.

They're in a password protected section of the site, though it's not particularly high security - go to http://SustainableSources.com/gsbnarchives/ and enter ID = straw and password = bale. It is case sensitive.

I'll try to keep the archives fairly current. If someone else wants to take on the duty of archiving, feel free to speak up!

BC
billc@...

Green Homes For Sale/Lease:  http://SustainableSources.com/realestate/
Green Building Pro Directory:  http://SustainableSources.com/directory/