GSBN:Excerpt of recently-received spam which may be of interest

<x-charset iso-8859-1>From: "Biopack" olx03674@...
To: duckchow@...

Our company, Biopack & Logistics, devote ourselves for a better environment.

We work with different European companies and do business with the
following sectors.

Packaging of straw and maize, toys made of maize, etc...

We have also developed a innovation ourselves together with the Katho (=
the university of Kortrijk).

The machine that has been developed is a world premiere, it can be useful
in the hobby and building area.

A member of the crew can deform 60.000 kg of straw from big bales to small
bales and put them automatic on europallets.

The bales are even and there is no loss of quality.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information you may
require.

Yours faithfully,

Biopack & Logistics
Tav /Hoornaert André (Dir.)