GSBN:Intro

Hello Greenbuilders;
I'm Danny Buck in Santa Fe, NM. I am the treasurer for the SBCA (Straw Bale
Construction Association) and am one of our representatives on GSBN. I work
with Living Structures, a general contractor with a permaculture based
landscape division- a company that has specialized in alternative wall
systems on custom residential homes. We have about a dozen strawbale projects
completed with a bed and breakfast under construction right now. It's great
to be getting more and more of a worldwide representation with GSBN. Keep up
the networking and all the good work!

Danny