GSBN:roll call

Howdy, y'all, I'm Bruce King, I'm a structural engineer near San Francisco,
do a lot of work with strawbale buildings & research, and am the
founder/director of the non-profit Ecological Building Network (EBNet).

EBNet exists to gather and disseminate information about
environmentally-friendly building materials - primarily structural ones -
such as straw bales, earth, bamboo, alternative concrete, reuse of industrial
byproducts, etc.  Please visit the website address below.  We're currently on
a fundraising campaign to find money for straw bale moisture and structural
research, and I'll keep y'all apprised as things develop.

Adios, namaste, be cool,

Bruce King, PE
Director, Ecological Building Network
209 Caledonia St.