GSBN:Roll Call

I, Catherine Wanek, am currently the editor & managing editor of The Last
Straw Journal (sorely missing ex-editor Mark Piepkorn), which has expanded
my personal straw-bale mission -- to chronicle on video and in photographs
various SB developments world-wide, and make the information available.

Several videos have resulted from this quest, including The Straw Bale
Solution (documenting the work of Bill & Athena Steen for Save the Children
in Mexico, plus featuring Matts Myhrman & Judy Knox, David Eisenberg, Bruce
King, etc...), Straw Bale Code Testing, A Straw Bale Home Tour, and A Straw
Bale Workshop.

I'm currently completing work as an editor of an anthology called The of
Natural Building, to be published this year by New Society Publishers.  It
will feature articles from many of the grassroots leaders of natural
building, mainly in the U.S. (a few from Europe).

At our Lodge in the Black Range Mountains of SW New Mexico, my husband Pete
Fust & I have hosted several SB Conferences and Natural Building
Colloquiums.  Now, a new group called Builders Without Borders (BWB) is
emerging, and I will hope to enlist a number of the GSBN members as
advisors for this. (separate email will follow.)

Finally - we have a modest catalogue called Natural Building Resources,
which lists some self-published and hard-to-find books and videos on this
subject.   (www.strawbalecentral.com)

Here are some more web sites for more info:
The Last Straw Journal - www.strawhomes.com
BWB - www.BuildersWithoutBorders.org
The Black Range Lodge - www.zianet.com/blackrange/lodge

(Thanks again to Mark Piepkorn for his great webmastering, and Bill
Christiansen for above-and-beyond web hosting.)

blessings,
Catherine

--=====================_16592158==_.ALT

Greetings All,
And thanks to Bill C. and Mark P. for their work monitoring and
maintaining this list.

I, Catherine Wanek, am currently the editor &amp; managing editor of
<i>The Last Straw Journal</i> (sorely missing ex-editor Mark Piepkorn),
which has expanded my personal straw-bale mission -- to chronicle on
video and in photographs various SB developments world-wide, and make the
information available.

Several videos have resulted from this quest, including <i>The Straw Bale
Solution </i>(documenting the work of Bill &amp; Athena Steen for Save
the Children in Mexico, plus featuring Matts Myhrman &amp; Judy Knox,
David Eisenberg, Bruce King, etc...), <i>Straw Bale Code Testing, A Straw
Bale Home Tour, </i>and<i> A Straw Bale Workshop.

</i>I'm currently completing work as an editor of an anthology called
<i>The of Natural Building</i>, to be published this year by New Society
Publishers.  It will feature articles from many of the grassroots
leaders of natural building, mainly in the U.S. (a few from
Europe).

At our Lodge in the Black Range Mountains of SW New Mexico, my husband
Pete Fust &amp; I have hosted several SB Conferences and Natural Building
Colloquiums.  Now, a new group called Builders Without Borders (BWB)
is emerging, and I will hope to enlist a number of the GSBN members as
advisors for this. (separate email will follow.)

Finally - we have a modest catalogue called Natural Building Resources,
which lists some self-published and hard-to-find books and videos on this
subject.
(<a href="http://www.strawbalecentral.com/"; eudora="autourl">www.strawbalecentral.com</a>)

Here are some more web sites for more info:
<i>The Last Straw Journal</i> -
BWB -
The Black Range Lodge -