GSBN:roll call

Hello List - I am Maurice Bennett, and I get to be on
the list by virute of being Director of the California
Straw Building Association (CASBA). My wife and I are
environmentally concerned, have built and live in a
phenomenal straw bale house and teach Straw Bale
construction for the Community Ed Department of
Columbia College (the California JC type not NYC
Columbis).

We are also part of Habitat for Humanitys GREEN TEAM
and work with the Western Region to promote
green/sustainable building within HFH.

CASBA can be reached at:

CASBA
POB 1292