GSBN:Matts has another e-mail address

Dear Friends,

The unthinkable has finally happened.  I have bought a new computer, have
access to the Web and can now receive e-mails that have attachments
(documents, photos, etc.).  My new address on AOL is
mattsmyhrman@....  Please record this and use it to send anything
to myself and/or Judy that has an attachment.

For the foreseeable future we will also continue our free e-mail service
with JUNO.

To facilitate my getting the many e-mail addresses that we have in our
JUNO address book transfered over into my AOL address book, I would very
much appreciate you sending a dummy message to my new AOL address so that
I can just pop your address over into the address book with a single
keystroke.

Hasta la cyber!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.