From: "Vivek Metta" metta@...
To: "Chris Magwood" cmagwood@...
Subject: Low cost housing
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 12:09:56 +0530

Thank you Chris,

I am a project consultant dealing in Food Processing/Information
Technology/Process Automation/Power Generation Projects. I am personally
associated with community development projects undertaken by some Non
Governmental Agencies in our area.

Have you ever visited India? If not, soon you should. I foresee to your
visit to our place.

Recently, as you know, an earthquake devastated western part of India where
concrete houses collapsed and killed the inhabitants. In such regions, your
research may help people build safe houses.

In some regions in our country environment comes last where resources are
very low. People adopt low cost housing out of necessity than for any other
reason. I have great expectations from your research.

I will check your website first and then respond with my queries.

Please add me to you mailing list and post me whatever notes/papers you
exchange on this subject.

Regards,

Viv

Vivek Metta
Vice President
Global Finpro Consulting
17-18 Commercial Complex,
Nehru Nagar (East), Bhilai 490001, INDIA
Tel. +91 788 436537, 436392
Fax +91 788 358392
Email: finpro@...
Always mark a cc to metta@...