From: "Brian Heneveld" mrclarke1@...
To: jc10508@...
Subject: A query from the SBAN website
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 10:52:59 -0400

I would like to know about strawbale construction. Would this building
method work in a tropical climate of monsoons, and 115* Summers, hot,
dusty, dry winds ...eg.areas of India like New Delhi ? What would it cost
to build a house for a family of 8-10 ? How long would construction take ?
Do you do projects in India ? My family has land in India, which we are
contemplating turning into a center for ecological economics and
sustainable living projects. We are now prospecting the possibilities, and
a serious response from you would be most welcome.
Thank you,
Premilla Hobbs

--------------00D01836C8C26B253FAE11C5--