GSBN:Acoustics research results?

Does anyone have info on sb acoustics?  If so could you contact Abigail
and pass that info on? Thanks. David

From:   chita@...
To: strawnet@...
CC: chita@...
I am currently doing research on the acoustics of straw bale walls,
research which will be published in a international conference in
Germany.  It is very important that my research be accurate and
benificial to the advancement of straw bales as a building systems
component.  Please if you have any resources or leads as to information
on the acoustical properties of straw bale walls get in touch with me I
look forward to hearing from you.

Abigail Williams- Athens GA
chita@...

David Eisenberg
Director
P.O. Box 27513
Tucson, Arizona 85726-7513 USA
(520) 624-6628
(520) 798-3701 Fax
David@...
strawnet@...(direct personal e-mail)
www.dcat.net

The future is not out there in front of us, but inside us. - Joanna Macy