Re: GSBN:Robles Nomination

Yes, I agree wholeheartedly.  I met Lorenzo on our straw-bale tour of
Europe last spring, and he is a passionate advocate of SB & sustainability
issues.

Best Regards,
Catherine Wanek, Editor

The Last Straw
The International Journal of Straw Bale & Natural Building
HC66, Box 119
Hillsboro, NM  88042
(505) 895-5400 /fax (505) 895-3326
thelaststraw@...