Re: GSBN:Robles Nomination: He's in.

"Yes" to the nomination of Lorenzo Robles, from this end of the Canadian
bushes.

Habib
- --

Yes, I agree wholeheartedly.  I met Lorenzo on our straw-bale tour of
Europe last spring, and he is a passionate advocate of SB & sustainability
issues.

Best Regards,
Catherine Wanek, Editor

The Last Straw

Ok, I sent the "invitation" email to Lorenzo, and to save time I included him on the list (assuming that his answer would be yes), invited him to introduce himself, and pointed him to the archives to find out who everyone else is.

That ought to do it for now.

BC
billc@...

Green Homes For Sale/Lease:  http://SustainableSources.com/realestate/