Re: GSBN:International Straw Bale Building Registry

CASBA will certainly support an effort like this -
might suggest inclusion of (1)Architect/Builder AND
(2) the amount of straw used (number of what type
bales or tonnage) so that carbon sequestration can be
tracked.

Maurice Bennett
--- billc_lists@...: