GSBN:POSTS

Howdy...

I would like to recommend adding Frank Meyer to this list.  I currently
represent the Straw Bale Assoc. of Texas, but am certainly an amateur.  As
many of you might already know, Frank has been involved in projects outside
of the US, builds straw bale for a living, and is very knowledgeable and
creative.  I believe that he would be a really good representative for our
area and would be able to give good input on some of the topics discussed.

Frank did say there was an attempt to add him before, but that there was a
problem with his AOL address.  He is still at thangmaker@...,  so
hopefully it will work out this time.

Thanks a bunch,

Sue Murray