Re: GSBN:POSTS & GSBN:case studies

I'm totally in favor of adding Frank and in fact he and Kelly Lerner
would be two people with whom Tali Bruk should be communicating.  Pardon
my forgetting, but do we have African representation on this list?  In
fact, could we get a list of everyone who is currently on GSBN posted to
the list, so we all have it for reference?

Thanks

David

David Eisenberg
Director
P.O. Box 27513
Tucson, Arizona 85726-7513 USA
(520) 624-6628
(520) 798-3701 Fax
David@...
strawnet@...(direct personal e-mail)
www.dcat.net

The future is not out there in front of us, but inside us. - Joanna Macy