GSBN:About That Thang

Since this GSBN group is an exclusive, elite group, I suggest that Mr. Meyer must be made to feel that he has earned something of value if he is to be granted membership. Nothing of value comes easily.

With this in mind, I suggest that Mr. Meyer's initiation be dependent upon his ability to write (and submit) a new song, in four part harmony, which pays homage to our heritage, and as such, it should talk a lot about Judy Knox.

Further, each of the 8 lines in the first verse must end in a word with the suffix "GRY", without being repetitive.

Then and only then, should Mr. Meyer be granted membership.

Or, in lieu of the above, a hearty "Aye" to Frank's inclusion, song or no song.