GSBN:Passages

Matts and I want to share with you that his Mom, Mildred, died peacefully
in her straw-bale cottage in our back yard in Tucson on June 16, with
family and friends nearby.  Mom would have been 92 in August.  Some of
her last words were devoted to giving the hospice nurse a verbal tour of
her house and the benefits of straw-bale construction.  As many of you
may know, Mom's Place was the first code approved, Nebraska-style
residence, a fact she delighted in and took as a serious responsibility -
sharing her home with untold hundreds of want-a-be straw-balers over the
years.
Matts and I are at peace with her passing, and celebrate her long, full
life and its many gifts.

Judy Knox
Matts Myhrman