Re: GSBN:Update: International Straw Bale Registry

Dear Bill

I will have a go and fill in your registry sometime tonight whilst I listen to teh cricket on teh steam radio from Pommie land, we are giving the
poms a flogging in teh Ashes series just a minor glitch last night but we will prevail.  Cricket five days of heaven for me a cricket tragic.

BTW the 2002 International Corroboree is now on the 1/12/2002 to 6/12/2002 in Wagga Wagga and Golden Ganmain.  Would you be interested in helping me
with some ideas?  If so I will send you an email that I sent to DE for his comments.  All help will be appreciated.

Your mate The Straw Wolf.