Re: GSBN:Update: International Straw Bale Registry

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hi Bill,
Been looking at the new registry site. Is this meant only for the USA? If
not there are some problems for us over here.
1. Addresses in Ireland don't have a zip code, so making that field
compulsory is a problem.
2. If not wanting to give the whole address due to privacy, this can also be
a problem with the compulsory fields.
3. I would prefer you to ask the question " If you used an
architect/designer" rather than just architect, as many other sorts of
people help to design and build, not just architects.
4. Any tips on how to input lots of info fast? I think I've about reached
the number 40 in the places I've built!

But it looks good and is a great idea, well done to all who are working on
it.
Barbara Jones

Amazon Nails: Strawbale building, training, consultancy, empowerment.
                   www.strawbalefutures.org.uk
    Warning! Strawbale building can seriously transform your life!