Re: GSBN:Update: International Straw Bale Registry

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0" charset=""><html>

How's Jeanine?  We haven't heard anything about the baby
yet.........

Re. the Registry -- Could you write one paragraph (more if you want)
about it for TLS??

We can do a full-blown story on it in an issue or two, but just a little
blurb for this, the annual Resource issue, would be great!

If I could get it by tomorrow that would be ideal.

Best regards,
Catherine Wanek, Editor

<i>The Last Straw Journal
</i>The International Journal of Straw Bale &amp; Natural Building
HC66, Box 119
Hillsboro, NM 88042
(505) 895-5400 /fax (505) 895-3326
thelaststraw@...