Re: GSBN:Update: International Straw Bale Registry

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0" charset=""><html>

announces his choice of parents:
Bill and Jeanine Christensen

He arrived in Austin, Tx at 4:39 pm 1 August 2001
6 pounds 12 ounces, 10 fingers, 10 toes, plenty of hair,  typical
Christensen appetite.......</font></blockquote>

We are verrrry happy to hear all is going well with your new baby
boy!

Thanks for the Registry blurb below.

Is it ready for people to start entering data?  At what URL?

Also, I added a short clause - see below.

regards,
Catherine

Last Straw Journal, The Straw Bale Association of Texas, and the
Development
Center for Appropriate Technology, along with a number of regional
strawbale organizations, are working together to build a database of
buildings constructed using straw bale.

The aggregate numbers will be useful in such things as lobbying insurance
companies, mortgage
companies, building officials, and other such stick-in-the-muds, and will
also be useful in further
popularizing SB to the general public world wide. Reading in a magazine
article that "over $xxx million in
strawbale construction already exists in North America" can have a
strong effect on our credibility.

privacy and</font><font size=3> will also allow people to find
"visitable" straw bale buildings in their area, as we've found
that one of the most common questions is "Where can I see
one?"

Donations to support this project are welcome. The Last Straw's parent
organization, NetWorks
Productions, is a 501 (c)3 and can accept tax deductible contributions.
Please send donations made out to "NetWorks Productions"
to:

International Straw Bale Registry Project
The Last Straw Journal
HC 66, Box 119
Hillsboro, New Mexico, 88042
USA