Re: GSBN:Update: International Straw Bale Registry

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0" charset=""><html>
left off the part about making donations.

But we can put the longer piece in the next issue.  And the next
issue, too.  (Remind me!  send me an update)  Maybe even design a
little "display ad" to promote the registry.  We cant' let
it drop -- gotta be active to get things rolling!

Congrats on being parents!
Catherine