From: MCzarn2295@...
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 16:26:33 EDT
Subject: A query from the SBAN website
To: jc10508@...

--part1_140.6aa8e6.28b81279_boundary

hello from germany :-)
it would be nice to get some information about building strawbale-houses.
(literature or links)
i just found one website in germany about this kind of building houses.
I am a carpenter an will soon reach the german master degree. This time I am
working with young people up to 18 years in a sozial context. Thus, it would
be great to get more information about it.
see you, hear of you
Mathew Czarnetzki

--part1_140.6aa8e6.28b81279_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>hello from germany :-)
 it would be nice to get some information about building strawbale-houses.
 (literature or links)
 i just found one website in germany about this kind of building houses.
 I am a carpenter an will soon reach the german master degree. This time I am
 working with young people up to 18 years in a sozial context. Thus, it would
 be great to get more information about it.
 see you, hear of you
 Mathew Czarnetzki</FONT></HTML>

--part1_140.6aa8e6.28b81279_boundary--

--------------1BE733A9B2D5A518B0587C67--