Re: GSBN:SBRegistry stats so far

Bill,
Judy Knox here---
First and foremost, congratulations to both new parents!!  This is one
fortunate child to have chosen parents such as you -  Love to you all.

Second, I am wondering if there is a way for me to access the straw bale
survey without the internet and web access (my e-mail is via Juno which
does not require the internet to use it) - I have neither, and know of
other bale building owners who
share the same backward status.  If not, I'll just wait for Matts to
return from his travels and have him access it through his computer
set-up in his office.

Third, I am still wondering how we pay for your services, since I don't
remember receiving a billing - yet know you need to be paid for the
wonderful work you do for our community -

Thanks,
Judy

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.