GSBN:Nomination to GSBN

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0" charset=""><!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
From: "Joyce Coppinger"
jc10508@...

I recommend that we add Jeff Ruppert, Boulder, Colorado, to the GSBN
list.  He has been and is very involved in sb design,
engineering, and construction in
and around Colorado - and beyond; has produced valuable testing
and
documentation and continues to add to the work which is being done; is
very
interested in exploring ways of bringing sb into the mainstream,
providing
workshops and hands-on training for architects, contractors and others
who can
help promote and develop sb and natural building through their
projects. He is
coordinating development and activities of the Colorado state
affiliate group
of the MidAmerica Straw Bale Association (MASBA is now being set up in
15
central US states).  Jeff will be an excellent addition to our
discussions and
activities.

Joyce Coppinger
ReBuild Associates
SBAN/MASBA</font>
All in favor are welcome to email me directly (though it's not
necessary).  Unless you really want to sing his praises to the
list.</font>
day or two, I'll add him to the list.</font>

billc@...

Green Homes For Sale/Lease:
http://SustainableSources.com/realestate/
Green Building Pro Directory: