GSBN:Listserv software upgrade complete

Hi folks,

It appears that our upgrade of the Listserv software went smoothly.

You should see no major changes in the daily operation of the list(s) that you're subscribed to. Please let me know if something starts misbehaving.

If you've recently unsubscribed there's a slight chance that we did not get you unsub'ed from the new server. If you have any doubt, simply re-unsubscribe by sending a message to the appropriate list with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line. I apologize for any inconvenience.

listmaster
billc@...

Green Homes For Sale/Lease:  http://SustainableSources.com/realestate/
Green Building Pro Directory:  http://directory.sustainablesources.com/