Re: GSBN subscription

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>Hi Bill
I don't think I should receive GSBN email, since I never have time to read
it. Straw Building (or building in general) hasn't been my main interest for
some time now. I'm more into music, family and friends. However my neighbour
Dagfinn Lorentz (marpa@swipnet.se) reads "everything" on the web about
strawbuilding and has built a small Nebraska style house close to my own
Straw Home. He might be interested in following GSBN if that is ok with you.
Many thanks for these interesting Strawbale years with GSBN.

Stefan Wallner