Re: GSBN:Lime and Cement Plaster

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Greetings All:

The longevity of cement stucco was the subject of a discussion by group of
building professionals at straw bale seminar I gave in Vancouver, BC,  five
years ago. They looked at all the probable causes of a poor stucco finish
when Magdi Kabis, a contractor and envoronmental consultant added, "In
Montreal, P.Q., I've seen 200 year old stucco in perfect condition. Do you
know why?"

He waited dramatically as we chimed in, "why, Magdi, why?" Kabis smiled,
"because the nuns were watching...."

all the season's best,

Habib