re: GSBN:Fwd: French translator needed!

Hi Bill,

Two days since we came back home from our US-SB-trip and already you have a chore for us. As I'm sure you are aware, translating is a LOT of work, technical translating even more so. About how much text are we talking? And what deadline? Sent it over and we'll give it a look.

Bye,
Andre

> ** Original Subject: GSBN:Fwd: French translator needed!
> ** Original Sender: billc_lists@...
> ** Original Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 18:36:11 +0100

> ** Original Message follows...

> >Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 08:54:50 -0700
> >From: Athena and Bill Steen absteen@...
> >Subject: SB: French translator needed!
> >
> >We, at the Canelo Project need someone to help translating a text we have
> >that is written in French.  Is there anyone out there who would be willing
> >to assist us.  The material is cutting edge kind of stuff related to vault
> >and dome construction with straw/clay blocks.
> >
> >Bill Steen absteen@...
>
> --
> Bill Christensen
> billc@...
>
> Green Homes For Sale/Lease:  http://SustainableSources.com/realestate/
> Green Building Pro Directory:  http://directory.sustainablesources.com/
> Sustainable Bldg Calendar:  http://SustainableSources.com/calendar/
> Sustainable Bldg Bookstore: http://SustainableSources.com/bookstore
> International Strawbale Registry: http://sbregistry.sustainablesources.com
> ----
> For instructions on joining, leaving, or otherwise using the GSBN list, send email to GSBN@...HELP in the SUBJECT line.

La Maison en Paille
Information Center on ECO-LOGIC Habitat

Andre & Coralie de Bouter
Le Trezidoux
16290 Champmillon
Charente, France
Tel. (0)5 45 66 27 68

la-maison-en-paille.com@...
www.la-maison-en-paille.com

We are currently building our Straw Bale house/'hotel' to receive people for guided tours, Straw Bale workshops, as well as other workshops.
We also work on a (copyright free) CDrom on Natural Construction.