GSBN: Lime & Cement Plaster

I checked my copy of John's report, and here are a few numbers:

1:3 portland cement to sand - 39 metric perms (0.68 US perms)
1:1:6 portland cement to lime to sand - 295 metric perms (5.13 US perms)

These figures show that the addition of lime to a portland cement stucco mix dramatically increases the moisture permeance/permeability. I believe that the 1:1:6 mixture was the one Kelly proposed.

Derek Roff