Re: GSBN:Fwd: straw bale workshops

Chris,

There's also a European listserve you could post this request to:
strawbale-l@...

I've asked someone to work on setting up a regular schedule for workshops,
wall raisings, presentations as a regular feature of TLS, and suggested to
Catherine last issue that we include this - and she concurs.  She will leave
this up to me to work out.  Just a heads up for future reference.  We won't
get this set up in all of the ways I'd like until TLS transfers to Green
Prairie Foundation for Sustainability (GPFS) - the foundation I'm setting
up.  The work on the legal and IRS requirements is laboriously moving
forward - hopefully we'll have initial approval sometime in spring of 2002.

Joyce